WHAT WE DO
Our field experienced in-house engineers carry out engineering design and certification in the structural, mechanical, piping and electrical engineering disciplines.
Our engineering group is comprised of RPEQ engineers and a WTIA certified welding specialist.
DRAFTING & DESIGN
Our team specialise in bringing your design concepts to life. We can take your idea from concept drawings to shop ready designs.
We work with our clients to develop interactive 3D models and animations that ensure we are all on the same page.
We have a fully equipped Fabrication Workshop based in Paget.
Our professional management team and highly skilled trade personnel are able to deliver clients outstanding results for their fabrication and repairs.
We specialise in Structural Steel AS 1554 Parts 1–6 Welding, Repairs, Modifications and Equipment Component Upgrades, Tanks & Vessels, Pipework, Truck Bodies
Using proven process and technology TEAM Group (Aust) has the capability to engineer and certify works. We can manage the entire process or assist with particular aspects, from concept development through to specifications, detailed design, manufacture, installation to final commissioning.
Our Engineers are based in Brisbane and Mackay and can be quickly deployed site, both in Australia and abroad.
We specialise in taking ideas and developing them into functioning and useful products.
We offer a range of Engineering Services covering multiple disciplines:
- General Engineering - reports, feasibility reviews, design audits and verification
- Mechanical Engineering - equipment design, finite element analysis, fatigue analysis, stress analysis, vibration analysis and vibration-related problem mitigation solution
- Structural Engineering
Our specialist skills have been employed on the successful design and improvement of:
- lifting equipment
- wash down facilities
- truck dump stations
- industrial workshop facilities
- slew bearings
- bulk materials handling: stackers and reclaimers, ship loaders, train loadouts,
- cable handling equipment: cable reelers, cable arches, cable boats, braked rope reels, jewellery sleds
Taking your as-is environment and making a digital copy
The engineers at TEAM use Terrestrial and Close-range Photogrammetry and Structure Light Scanning to give your machines and structures a digital life.
Our process uses hand held, tripod or pole mounted camera. We can output drawings, 3D models, measurements, or point clouds depending on your requirements.
TEAM has the capabilities to model and measure buildings, engineering structures, forensic and accident scenes, mines, earth-works, stock-piles, archaeological artifacts, film sets, etc.
When you need extremely accurate models, we recommend our structured light scanners to capture the finest details. Our equipment has a Volumetric Accuracy of 0.05 mm+0.3 mm/m
DRAFTING & DESIGN
Finite Element Analysis
We use specialist software to undertake FEA studies. We look for stress, deflection, buckling and fatigue.
The information obtained in these studies is used to optimise the engineering design and the certification phase.
Our facility has:
- Over 2400m2 under roof + additional space outside
- 80m long fabrication capacity
- Door width able to take items up to 10m
- 70T Overhead Gantry Crane
- Wall Mounted Jib Cranes
- Advanced Process Welders
- Robotic Welding and Cutting
- 20T and 50T Mobile Cranes
- 5T and 2.5T Forklifts
- 4.5T Material Handlers
- CNC and Plasma - for all types of material
We specialize in:
- Light, medium and heavy Custom Fabrication
- Plate, sheet, stainless and aluminium welding
- GMAW, FCAW, SAW, GTAW
- Platforms, walkways and stairs
- Stacker reclaimers
- Truck bodies
- Rotary Breaker Barrels
- Rear Dump Truck Bodies
- Equipment Repairs
- Equipment Modifications
- Component Upgrades
- Bucket Repairs
- QDS Attachment Repairs & Manufacture
Focus on quality
TEAM has a great combination of qualified and verified fabricators, boilermakers, welders and boom welders. Our welders and fabricators are qualified to ISO9606
Drafting & Design
Our In-house engineering crew use the latest drafting technology, including 3D scanning and drone imagery, to bring your designs to life. We can visit your site and measure your existing plant and structures to assist with your requirements.
TEAM has invested in a variety of automated and semi-automated welding and cutting capabilities.
Our multi-process welding and cutting robot Robbie operates in a 12m x 6m work bay. Our robot is capable of 3D cutting steel and other materials, as well as performing repetitive and semi repetitive welding activities. Hardfacing and buildup work is also a specialty of our robotic welder.
Technical Welding Services
TEAM can assist with WPS development from:
- Step-by-step WPS preparation
- Crack repair procedures
- Review and sign-off of ITP, WPQR and WQR
- Verification of materials & material preparation
- Verification of consumables & consumables preparation
- Inspect finished welds against drawing requirements by Welding Supervision of steel structure (AS2214)
- Implementation of qualified WPSs
- Implementation of appropriate process control